Sunday, November 10, 2013



I'm still trying to blog!  I started several years ago, but it's the nuts and bolts that throw me.  I can take the photos, write some clever words, provide a Stylecard...but I am not sure how make it look professional, get it out to the world..or how to follow other bloggers...etc.  I always swear "This time I'm gonna do it" but it never happens.  Someone asked for my blog in a questionnaire, so here it is..such as it is.

This outfit was put together for a magazine casting (which I was not selected for....darn it).  I thought it was pretty cute.  I like the top photo I got while playing with the lighting in Firestorm.

I was surprised to learn that Armidi Gisaci still has a presence in SL.  The items are not new, but still pretty timeless in my opinion. Here is the limo in case you want to check it out for old time's  sake or to see what was shakin' back in the day
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/theWarehouse/189/123/2003

I have a problem with blogs talking about things you can't see.  You can't see my eye makeup, but it's from Shellac, called; Put on Your Face Disco Silver.  My eyelashes are from Mock, called Priscilla.

From head to toe we have;

HAT:  LaGyo - Virginie big fold hat - Black
HAIR:  LeLutka, Vibrato (Sookie)
LIPSTICK:  Blacklace Beauty, Passion Lips (Deep Red)
SHADES:  Izzie's oversized sunglasses (black)
COAT:  Tee*fy Faux Fur Coat (Noir)
DRESS:  Erratic Cowl neck dress (glitter black)
BAG:  The Warehouse - Armidi Gisaci, Porta Corsico Bag (black)
NAILS:  Finesmith, Solid Black
SHOES:  Lila shoes (Black)

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment